Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Untitled

If I could soar upon the wind,
Would you take my hand and help me sing.
Above the clouds would you glide with me,
With the world below as all we could see.

If I could cause time to stand still,
Would you dance with me and hold me till,
The sun doth set another day,
And the stars shine bright within its ray.

If the waves stop crashing,
Would you be near to renew my passion.
For when the hurts make me weary,
would you come and carry.

If the pounding stops within my chest,
And there is no rhythm to help me rest.
Would you create a rhyme,
That would gently chime.

If all around is dark and dismal,
would you create a light and hear my call.
For when the world overwhelms,
would you hold me in your palms.

If all around is joyous and bright,
Would you still stay here within my sight.
For I never want to see you leave,
So forever to one that I may cleave.

By Aimee R.M. Condon

No comments: