Saturday, November 04, 2006

All About Fall!!!


Well fall is finally here (its my favorite time of the year.) Its not because my Birthday, or because you can get a ton of candy but because it is the time of the year that God truly reavels himself through it all. Its that time of the year that the leaves change there colour and all around is bright and beautiful. So that brings me to the reason that I have decided to blog I was walking home from school the other day totally discouraged and thats when it hit me God is so great what am I doing being discouraged. I saw that he truly loved me he took time to make this world so beautiful so how mush more he made me beautiful. The whisper in the wind the sounds of the leaves under my feet the perfect scilence of a fall day. It was great God is great His rightousness fills this earth. there is so much that I could say about it. But I'm just going to summerize it in this simple challenge go and experence your own perfect fall day with the Lord that loves you more then anything. go and descover the love of the King of Kings. He will never let you down!!!!

Yours truly,
Aimee R.M Condon

No comments: