Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is to you Twyla!!!

Twinkly Twy...
Twinkle bright my dearest.
Even though these times feel bleak
Lean on the strength that is greatest
When you are feeling weak.
Twy, oh, Twy,
Let your light shine
Don't dim or become shy,
Follow God's sign
A star, A star,
That is what you are
To me you are a star
Twinkling so everyone can see afar
To me you are kind
You have character that is hard to find
Now in this dark worlds mind
You seek the truth that is not blind
Twy to you I send my love
No matter where you are
Remember, you are far above par
Twy you are truly a gentle Dove.
With Love your Friend Aimee R.M. Condon

1 comment:

TwinklyTwy said...

Ahhhhh..... Aimee, you made my day. Not only has your blog entertained me once again.... it's touched my heart. Blessings to ya girlee.....Love ya big bunches..... Twyla(AKA - TwinklyTwy)