Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Love of Life...

Love of Life...
By Aimee R.M Condon
Louder, even louder now life screams.
What am I supposed to do,
It deafens my ears, blinds my eyes.
Life, oh life who are you?
Life what do you want?
Do you want me to hurt,
Pain, handle it, I can't!
Life why do you just stand there waiting?
Love, the whisper crashes in my ear.
Why, when the world is so messed!
Love, that's the only cure,
The gentle chime soothes the wrath.
But the pain clouds my eyes,
And all feeling is fleeting.
Love, where is the prize ?
Life, where is your mercy?
To taste the grace,
The smell is sweet.
Love is the only face,
That will always hold us captive.
Life may fade away,
And all the pain with it.
But love is for eternity,
It will stand the test of time.

1 comment:

Bill Stevenson said...

Drink Milk, Love Life! Thats all there is to it!!